The JP374T Sterling is JP's flagship 4 valve fully compensating professional level Bb Euphonium. Created in collaboration with Paul Riggett of Sterling Brass, the JP374T Sterling represents a fusion of professional level Sterling components and design with the affordability and durability normally associated with the JP brand. Widely respected as one of the leading designers and manufacturers of brass instruments in the UK, Paul previously worked as a production manager at Boosey & Hawkes before creating Sterling Musical Instruments in 1987.
The JP374T Sterling Bb Trigger Euphonium features:
- Constructed from high grade 80:20 brass throughout
- exclusively designed trademark Sterling leadpipe
- 12" bell for superior sound projection
- Easier and more ergonomic tuning with the addition of a tuning slide trigger
- Fully compensating
- 3+1 bottom sprung valve system enabling an alternative fingering system
With high quality components and a pedigree many other makers cannot match, the JP374T Sterling offers players a professional level instrument at a highly affordable price.
This instrument was very lightly played at a convention. It is still in new condition and comes with full warranty. Includes the JP Pro Case (a $625 value). Audition the JP374ST today at H & H Music.