▪ Ebony fingerboard and pegs
▪ Otto tailpiece with four fine tuner
▪ Attractive and durable varnish
▪ Set-up with D’Addario Prelude Strings
▪ Outfit includes brazilwood bow and padded bag
▪ Laminated spruce top and laminated maple back construction
▪ Top and back are hand-graduated to repli-cate sound quality of a carved instrument
The model 305 has a strong tonal and visual personality. These are the qualities that make it one of our most popular models. Entirely hand-crafted from select tonewoods Select spruce...
The varnish we use on our model 405 instruments emulates the exceptional varnishes from a century ago where a small number of master workshops in Markneukirchen, Germany distinguished themselves by...
Albert Nebel violins, violas, and cellos are crafted from aged European tonewoods and are varnished by hand in the Eastman Strings workshop. Aged European spruce top and maple back, sides...
• Entirely hand-crafted, select-aged spruce top, highly flamed maple back, ribs, and scroll • Hand-applied shaded style spirit varnish • Hand-carved ebony pegs, tailpiece, and chinrest • Stradivari pattern