▪ Durable golden brown varnish
▪ Ebony fingerboard, pegs, and chinrest
▪ D’Addario Prelude strings
▪ Otto tailpiece with four fine tuners
▪ Fully hand-carved with seasoned spruce top and maple back
The Klaus Holmann 110VN comes with a graphite composite bow and oblong case to accommodate the instrument and an accessory compartment for your shoulder rest. The 110VN is a perfect first instrument for students or adults wanting a quality shop adjusted instrument.
This model is available in 1/16-4/4 sizes. We keep 1/2, 3/4 and 4/4 in stock. Additional sizes are usually available within one week.
**Rental equity is not allowed on this entry line model.**